2016 FIRST POST!!

WOW you are now year 8's HOW EXCITING!! I hope you all had a safe and wonderful holiday/rest and that you did as much as you could for your whanau and loved ones.

As you all know you are heading in to High School next year. That is a huge thing for you.  It is imperative that you all learn as hard as you can this year. It is my job support you to succeed but we have to work together to achieve that goal.

There are quite a few new exciting and I must say scary things happening this year however I have all the faith in the world that you will all try your best.

I am here to support you as much as I can so please remember to come to me when you are worried, anxious, sad, lonely or overwhelmed and you and I can work together to try to support you through any struggles you have. Remember I am a mother too so I know how hard things can get at times so make sure you keep me in the loop with anything and everything so that we arent falling behind.

I look forward to seeing you all next week and keep an eye on our blog for more updates.

Nga mihi nui kia koutou katoa.

Whaea Jo Hadfield

No comments: